Joplin ARC will be setting up in the usual spot again this year – Dover Hill off North Main in Joplin. We will be running a couple HF stations, VHF, and a GOTA station so come out and Get On The Air!
We’ll be setting up Friday evening and Saturday morning, then running the entire duration of the event, overnight to Sunday. Dinner, Breakfast, and Lunch will be provided for operators, we have a tent to operate out of and you are welcome to bring a tent if you want to stay overnight also.
If you have an antenna or radio you want to bring out and try, let John Frederick know so we can coordinate it and put you in the schedule. We need to make sure we don’t have more than a certain number of stations on the air for our class at any given time.
If you have a certain time you definitely want to operate, also let John know so he can put you on the schedule.
BRING YOUR OWN CHAIR!
See below for the Field Day Schedule (times CDT):
- 24 June – Friday
- 1900 – 2100 – Antenna setup @ site
- 25 June – Saturday
- 0700 – Setup activity starts
- 1200 – Field Day operation “A” shift starts
- 1500 – FD OPR “B” shift starts
- 1800 – FD OPR “C” shift starts
- 1800 (approx) – Dinner for Field Day operators
- 2100 – FD OPR “D” shift starts
- 26 June – Sunday
- 0000 – FD OPR “E” shift starts
- 0300 – FD OPR “F” shift starts
- 0600 – FD OPR “G” shift starts
- 0730 – Breakfast for FD operators
- 0900 – FD OPR “H” shift starts
- 1130 – Lunch for FD operators
- 1200 – FD OPR “I” shift starts
- 1500 – FD Operations end, site tear down begins
- 1900 – Site tear down complete